It’s high purity, lightweight, shielded design allows for pristine presentation and an immediate noticeable improvement over stock cables included with many new and vintage arms. All connections are gold plated and PTFE/Tef insulated for optimum performance.
The Cove like all of our cables products goes through our new Ultra Sonic cleaning process where we run the raw copper through a water bath that is super charged to burn away dirt, oil, particals and impurities on the surface of the wire. This Ultra Sonic Bath also has the added unique effect of giving our cables a pre-burn sound that could take hundreds of hours to achieve through normal use.
- Conductor: Oxygen Free High Conductivity Copper Conductors
- Insulations: PE dielectric, PTFE dielectric, Nylon sleeve, 80C PVC jacket
- Shield: Aluminum mylar with silver coated copper tight pitch spiral
- Ground: 50cm OFC ground wire with 24k gold plated ground clip
- Connector Female (DIN): 1877 ZAV-or TAD-3R right angle DIN, 24k gold plated high purity copper insulated in PTFE/Tef utilizing 1877 anti-stress pin construction
- Connector Male (RCA): 1877 ZSP4 with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold
- Sleeve 1: Polyethylene terephthalate(PET) monofilament sleeve combined
- Length: 1.2m