The Arcana-Hybrid interconnect was developed for the most demanding analogue systems of yesterday and today. The construction consists of a twisted pair of fine strand/ tight pitch blended cores insulated in PE a matched capacitance dielectric allowing for a flawless signal transfer free from distortion. Arcana uses a multi-shield construction of Mylar tape and a 24-carrier tight pitch braid for 100% coverage against EMI and RFI signal interference. Externally the cable uses RoHs certified PVC jacket followed by a black pure nylon anti-fray/ anti-static braid.
The Arcana's bare conductor like all of our cables goes through our Ultra Sonic cleaning process where we run the raw copper through a water bath that is super charged to burn away dirt, oil, particals and impurities on the surface of the wire. This Ultra Sonic bath also has the added unique effect of giving our cables a pre-burn sound that could take hundreds of hours to achieve through normal use.
- Conductor: OFHC/OFC Pure copper conductors
- Ultra Sonic 7 electrically charged water bath
- Insulations: HPE Polyethlene Injection extrusion
- Tight Pitch twisted pair
- Shield: Aluminum mylar with OFC copper high density fine strand braid
- 1877 ZSP-7 with OCC copper pin assembly in 24k gold and PTFE TEF Insulated
- Sleeve 1: High abraison resistent black nylon/polyester mix