ADL Cruise Headphone Amplifier with USB DAC
It’s the age of personal, portable electronics; everyone carries their music with them. Accessories reflect your personal style and the Cruise is sure to create jealousy and envy wherever you go. It delivers thrilling sound to match its gorgeous appearance.
Whether you’re using iTunes for low-bit-rate downloads or high resolution music files just connect your computer to the Cruise with one of our matching ADL Formula 2 USB cables or the new i-D35SP analog stereo cables. When you’re on the road plug your music player’s analog headphone output into the line input of the Cruise and open the player’s volume to maximum and use the volume control on the Cruise.
For higher resolution all-digital signals simply connect the Cruise to your computer’s USB port. The USB port charges the battery and you can listen to music while it’s charging!
Cruise Portable headphone amplifier Specifications
- Output Jack: 3.5mm Phone Jack x 1
- Headphone Output Level (Max.): 1%THD 1kHz
- 78mW (12 ohm) 94mW (16 ohm) 110mW (32 ohm) 98.6mW (56 ohm)
- 23mW (300 ohm) 16mW (600 ohm)
- Frequency Response:
- Line in: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5dB) headphone output
- USB in: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5dB) headphone output
- Channel Separation: 60dB (1KHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02% (Line Input 1KHz)
- Input Jack: Line In (3.5mm switched Phone Jack) x 1, USB In (mini B type) x 1
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Line in: 100dB (A-Weighted)
- USB in: 96dB (A-Weighted)
- DAC Chip: WM8716 192kHz/24bit
- USB Chip: TE7022L 96kHz/24bit
- Power Supply-1: DC5V , 2000mA , 10W Switching Power Adapter
- Music Playback Time: Up to 80 hrs when charged (approx. 5 hours)
- Power Supply-2: DC3.7V, 940mAh Li-ion Type 14650 Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 120 (D) x 28 (H) mm